Facebook

adsense

Tuesday 28 April 2015

QUESTION 4

What will happen when you attempt to compile and run the following code?

interface MyInterface
{
}
public class MyInstanceTest implements MyInterface
{
    static String s;
    public static void main(String args[])
    {
        MyInstanceTest t = new MyInstanceTest();
        if(t instanceof MyInterface)
        {
            System.out.println("I am true interface");
        }
        else 
        {
            System.out.println("I am false interface");
        }
        if(s instanceof String)
        {
            System.out.println("I am true String");
        }
        else 
        {
            System.out.println("I am false String");
        }
    }    
}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.  Compile-time error
B.  Runtime error
C.  Prints : "I am true interface" followed by " I am true String"
D.  Prints : "I am false interface" followed by " I am false String"
E.  Prints : "I am true interface" followed by " I am false String" 
F.  Prints : "I am false interface" followed by " I am true String"
                   
                   <PREVIOUS || Main Page || NEXT >
    Give your answers in the comment below

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Health Information Management Software

    ReplyDelete